I wanted to dock this one and sort it to the "lolsorandom" bin, but it was executed so well, I made an exception to that rule.
- The animation is solid with decent camera rigging.
- The writing is actually pretty good for a string of comedy skits, with recurring gags and character consistency.
- While the sound design works, the whole master track needed serious balancing. Voices were nearly incomprehensible with complimenting blast of sound effects. No clipping though, so 5 points there.
- Elmore Leonard said it best, "Cut out the boring parts." This could have left at-least 5 minutes of footage on the cutting floor.
- When writing dialogue, try to remove anything that doesn't add to the character, "So...." and such leaders are a perfect example.
- 9:03, I get what you were going for, but it doesn't fit in with the rest of the skit. Picking up actual car models in a suburban setting would have worked out better. The last bit of this just felt lazy.
Overall, a good watch!
Who suggested this video!?
To the director's channel! SEE MORE
Reviewed by: The Britain
You Might Enjoy!
Genius of a Film
A rather amusing recreation of a fan-mail!
Watch how using ideas from y...
[QUICKIE] Not It
Two workers have a discussion about responsibility. A funny short with gen...
A Strange Day
Just one of these very weird days... in a cubical world...
A lovely, amusi...
Finding a New Job
Two clone troopers look for work in Minecraft! I enjoyed this video, parti...
[QUICKIE] I've ...
"Bruce Almighty" in a new version!
A neat animation based on a movie you m...
Hey, give us a shout!
Other Cool Things