Sign in to follow this  
The Britain

DON'T CLICK THE WHITE OPTIONS

There is an error with the merch shop that offers a "white" option for different items. If you click it, you will just get a plain white item because the logo is white. Please do not click the white option. Tee Spring will be removing the option soon.

Well how about that, we have a shop now. I'm glad you went with Teespring, Teepublic's quality is garbage.

2 hours ago, centersolace said:

Well how about that, we have a shop now. I'm glad you went with Teespring, Teepublic's quality is garbage.

I'm glad to hear someone else saying TeeSpring was a good move. I did allot of research trying to find one that put out good stuff. If anyone finds that TeeSpring has less than excellent quality, let me know right away.

Posted (edited)

Yeah, I personally haven't had any issues with Teespring, but everything I've bought from Teepublic has looked like total shit.

I love the logo so I'll have to pick up a shirt in the coming week.

Edited by centersolace

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Videos

• Review

• tf2trading4u -
      Old Man!!!!!

Old, but gold. 🙂
    • centersolace -
      Ghost Bubber [SHORT]

Still a better Ghostbusters remake than the 2016 film.
    • centersolace -
      Genius of a Film

As those of ancient greek doing a say, "MAgnum Opus" as it will be yours.
    • WhenWorldsCollide2 -
      Doom Guy's Mind

Interesting idea for a one-off. I suppose it makes sense - Half-Life was a game that revolutionised the FPS and game storytelling, and Doom all but invented the first-person shooter (if we ignore Wolfenstein which was essentially a repurposed top-down game). Obviously it's nowhere near as developed as FM but Ross' Doomguy (Rossguy?) is entertaining enough as a narrator, balancing just the right amount of in-universe logical meta-criticism with the expected gung-hu Duke Nukem antics. I'd have bee
    • WhenWorldsCollide2 -
      Shephard's Mind

Krim is best known as the second Master Mind, but he was very close to being the first, losing out in a race with Ian by mere hours to release Barney's Mind Episode 1 recorded in Half-Life: Blue Shift. Defeated but not deterred by his before-unknown rival, he elected to instead make a series in Half-Life's other single-player expansion Opposing Force. So let's cut straight to the chase. Robin's series suffers from a few of the same problems as that which plagued the series he almost ended u

Important Information

By using this site you agree to Terms of Use and Guidelines.