Holo-Netrality

Kliff Edge

Genre - Comedy, Sci-Fi
Creator: Kliff Edge

Made this several months back, for my own channel. Was supposed to just be a April Fools thing but it got, delayed, out of control, wrote music for it, and I didn't know how to end it.
Wasn't sure I wanted to post this, but again it's just for laughs...don't try to understand the video, there's nothing to learn, here.

"Violence doesn't solve anything except for everything that it does..." -an old Mandalorian proverb...
...I think

Edited by Kliff Edge

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Videos

• Review

• Ellisray -
      Spidertale Demo-Verse

Story was a little convoluted, but it’s comedic based animation. The faces although deformed were physically humorous. The character motion was funny, fluid, and easy to watch. The end scene with the smash-bros style animation I found very easy to watch, and showcases the animators creativity and diversification. Very funny and hope to see more.
    • Brutal-Honesty -
      Spidertale Demo-Verse

Cringe like i've never cringed before. Too much butchering on the facial animations. Bad concept. Bad volumetrics.
    • Brutal-Honesty -
      Fuck You

Youtube animation is great.... However video is age restricted on gorila gong and is unavailable... R.I.P.
    • Brutal-Honesty -
      IF SHE BREATHES

Too short. But flawless animation. I can see a good series of theese clips if the animator wants to take it up a notch.
    • Brutal-Honesty -
      Big Bill Hell's Cars

Animation flawless, i have nothing bad at all to say about this animation. Truely a great piece amongst the others. The subtle happy character in the background to using the sargeant as the primary voice actor for the rude dialect.

Important Information

By using this site you agree to Terms of Use and Guidelines.