Inlet

Freeman You Fool! - SFM Music Video

This is a SFM (Source Filmmaker) music video of "Freeman You Fool!", music which was created by the youtuber Vandoorea. Set in Half Life's Black Mesa, Gordon Freeman is on his first official working day in the Black Mesa research facility. His expectations about science and knowledge: broken.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Review

• QuakeIV -
      Ticket Zero

This is really damn good (made by same guy who made the clear skies eve online series) you should watch it.
    • MaskAnimations -
      The Gmod Idiot Box Series

An absolute classic series by the legendary DasBoSchitt. Like Kitty0706, DasBoSchitt and his videos would inspire a lot of Gmod movie makers (like myself). 
    • DiamondWarr1or -
      Civil Protection: Oil's Well

I like how this highlights the big issue this society has but is to stupid to fix.
    • DiamondWarr1or -
      The Gmod Idiot Box Series

Good GOD! I hate this so much! its an amalgamation of everything that isn't funny about random humor!  And how is it so popular!? Its like if this review was just sergfsuegbveiesfdgdfsvjggksdhksdghidkhgfsdkhfvhkdfs instead of what I'm writing now.
    • DiamondWarr1or -
      Freeman's Mind

I liked the first few episodes but to me the concept wears very thin and gets old fast

Important Information

By using this site you agree to Terms of Use and Guidelines.